When your’e buying an expensive, brand name purses like Louis Vuitton, its important thing you know that your’e getting a aunthentic deal. You can spot fakes by examining the quality and apperance of the bag.
1. Check and Examine the stiches.
Every LOUIS VUITTON ITEMS are best done in person. but if that’s not possible, try to ask the seller for many close-up photos as possible. Sloppy Stitches suggest a counterfeit bag. There is another way to see a counterfeit bag, its the number of stitches per inch (SPI) on the seam. SPI count indicates greater overall seam strength. Orginal LOUIS VUITTON bags will have higher SPI count than the conterfeits.
2. Ignore the bags with tilted pattern Authentic LOUIS VUITTON bags have even patterns that are well matched and well done. A bag with a pattern that does not match up is likely to be a fake.
3. Search for upside-down LV’s logo on the back
Not all authentic bags have upside-down LV logo, but many of the design do, especially if the design was made with one continuous, seamless leather that wraps all around the purse. This is especially true of the Speedy styles,Papillons, and Keepalls
Must Know The Seller
1. Research the seller, Especially if youre going to buy through online auction or similar online venue.
The first thing you need to research is the seller feedbacks. Look for a sellers with large positive feedback comments.
2. Ignore and Avoid sellers who offer no return policy
3. Ask the actual pictures from the seller.
They may be using a real pictures , just to sell fakes.
4. Avoid sellers that claim they have a new design bags but not yet in stores
5. Avoid sellers that offers “Discount” or “Whole Sale”. LOUIS VUITTON is not giving a discount, have outlets or sell. Any seller that offer discount or wholsale should not be trusted.
6. Do not buy LOUIS VUITTON bags from street vendorsm since the LV company does not permit street vendors to sell their merchandise
Give Attention for the Little Details
The next clue you can get regarding a bag authenticity is the little details, such as interior lining, zippers. Each and every design is slightly differect, but there are similarities is designs that whick can help clue you in.
1. Ignore purse or bags with an attached tag. LOUIS VUITTON purses do not have the tag attached. The price tag is seperate, often slid into a pocket of the purse or bag.
2. Check and Inspect the interior lining. a real LV bag is lined with a of textiles, such as canvas, fine micro monogram textile, cross-grain leather,microfiber suede, or polyester.
3. Fake Purse or Bags have a plastic wrapped around the handles.The natural oxidizing cowhide leather does not need plastic. The bags that come with that plastic are fakes.
4. Authentic bags use metal brass or gold, but fakes use plastic with a layer of gold paint.
5. Check the zippers with the “LV” logo imprinted on the pull.
6. Check the “Made in” label. Aunthentic Louis Vuitton bags and purse were only made in France, But for the past decades the company has also manufactured bags in Germany, Italy, Spain, and United States.
7. You must know the specific parts of the particular bag. Louis Vuitoon bags are different, no two designs are exacly the same. Research what kind of lining and base as well and other details, a particular style of the bag should have.
Take a Look at Overall Design
A Purse design must be your first clue regarding on its authenticity. Some Fake designs are obviously fake, but the other designs need a close inspection to detect.
1. If you did not notice if the Louis Vuitton design is a fake. Just check the bag design through a boutique, in a catalogue or on official website of Louis Vuitton.
2. If you are planning to buy a trademark bag monogrammed, make sure the letters are well done printed in gold with brown lines through the LV logo. Ignore or avoid solid colored monograms or monograms with a green tint.