1 egg lightly beaten
1 carton (8 ounces) sour cream
2 cups cream style cottage cheese
1 tablespoon coconut oil
1/4 teaspoon salt
2 cups shreded cheddar cheese
1 package (8 ounces) elbow macaroni
Paprika for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 350°F/180°C
- Cook the macaroni according to package directions. Drain it with cold water.
- Use a bowl, combine cheese, sour cream, egg, salt, and cottage cheese.
- Grease 2 quart casserole dish with coconut oil
- Spoon mixture into casserole dish and sprinkle it with extra paprika and cheese
- Bake it for about 45 minutes