2 tspn sea salt
2 tspn onion powder
2 tspn black pepper
2 chicken breast
2 gloves garlic, crushed
4 medium potato
2 small brocoli
1/3 cup parmesan cheese, grated or shreded
1 tspn paprika
1/4 cup olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 400˚F/200˚C.
- Cu the potato and brocoli in small pieces and place it on side of a sheet tray.
- Place the two hole chicken breast in the middle of the tray.
- Drizzle the chicken and vegetables with olive oil
- Use a small bowl, blend the pepper, onion, paprika, and salt
- Sprinkle the spice mixture over the vegetables and both sides of the chicken.
- Lightly mix the vegetables on the pan with your hands to coat it with spicies.
- Rub the top of chicken breast with crushed garlic, then put the parmesan cheese evenly over the vegetables and chicken.
- Bake for about 20 to 25 minutes, or until the chicken iternal temperature reach 165ºF/75ºC.
- Enjoy eating! 🙂