2 egg whites, whipped
2 egg yolks
3 tbspn butter, melted
1 1/3 cup of milk
1 1/2 cup of flour
1 tspn vanilla extract
1 tbspn butter or oil for cooking
3 tbspn sugar
1/4 cup cocoa powder
2 1/2 tspn baking powder
3 1/2 ounces of chocolate, chopped
For the chocolate ganache
8 ounces chocolate chips
1 cup of heavy cream
- Use a large bowl, mix together the sugar and yolks, while still whisking add the milk
- Care fully fold in whipped egg whites using a spoon rather than a whisk.
- Add and mix the melted butter and vanilla.
- In other large bowl, mix the sieved flour, baking powder, and cocoa powder.
- Form a little well in the middle and pour the milk and eggs mixture. Stir it until the batter is smooth.
- Mix the chopped chocolate. Let the batter rest for 15 to 20 minutes.
- To make a ganache, heat the heavy cream in a small saucepan, and dont letting it boil.
Take off the heat, put the chocolate chips to the cream and mix until its perfectly smooth.
- Over low-medium heat, pour the 1/4 cup of pancake batter on a well oiled pan.
- When the bubbles starts to form on the surface of the pancake, flip it and cook it for about a minute on the other side.
- When the pancakes are ready, pour the chocolate ganache on the top.
- Garnish it with rapsberries. Have Fun!