There’s one restaurant in Brooklyn that makes most incredible French dip melt in your mouth meat, perfectly flavorful jus and some crispy fries on the side. I dream about the sandwich until my cravings cant take it any longer and crack. I wanted to make a frech dip that gives me this same feeling.
1 cup water
1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
3 beef chuck roast
1 cup water
2 tablespoon worcestershire
4 fresh thyme sprigs
fresh ground black pepper
4 freshly rosemary sprigs
1 large oinion, thin sliced
4 glvoes garlic, chooped
- In a slow cooker, combine the 3 pounds beef chuck roast, 2 cups low sodium beef broth, 1 thinly sliced onion, 1/4 cup soy sauce, 2 tbps worcesterchire, 1 thinly sliced onion, 1 tbpsn fresh thyme, 1 tbpsn fresh rosemary and season it with pepper.
- Cook and cover on high until beef is tender for about 5-6 hours.
- Transfer the beef to a cutting board and thinly slice. Skim fat of jus ( save it for dipping)
- Make sandwich, Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Top the hoagies with meat and top it with parsley and provolone. Brush the rolls using melted butter and bake it until the cheese is melt. about 5 mins.
- Served the sandwich with jus.