- 2 cups coarsely crushed biscotti, amaretti, or other favorite cookie
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 cup whipped cream
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 4 shots hot brewed espresso or strong coffee (about 3/4 cup total)
How to prepare “Affogato Trifles”.
- In each of four parfait or dessert glasses layer ¼ cup of the crushed biscotti and ¼ cup of the ice cream.
- Repeat with the remaining biscotti and the remaining ice cream.
- Top with whipped cream and sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Accompany with shots of espresso to drizzle over the ice cream before eating.