- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 (4-oz.) package crumbled blue cheese
- 1 (3-oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons diced onion
- 1/8 teaspoon hot sauce
- 4 bacon slices, cooked and crumbled
- Garnishes: chopped fresh parsley, blue cheese crumbles
- Assorted crackers
How to prepare:
- Process first 5 ingredients in a blender or food processor until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides.
- Stir in half of bacon. Cover and chill 2 hours.
- Let stand at room temperature 15 minutes before serving.
- Sprinkle with remaining bacon.
- Serve with crackers.