- 2 pounds fully cooked boneless ham, cut into large chunks
- 1 cup sweet pickle relish
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon celery seeds
- 1 1/2 teaspoons yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon refrigerated horseradish
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned pepper
- 3 to 5 hard-cooked eggs, peeled and chopped
- Toasted French bread slices (optional)
- Garnishes: fresh parsley leaves, small sweet pickle halves
How to prepare
- Process ham, in batches, in a food processor until coarsely ground, stopping to scrape down sides as needed.
- Place ground ham in a bowl; stir in pickle relish and next 6 ingredients.
- Fold in chopped eggs.
- Serve on toasted bread slices.