Will this work?, There is no way this will work! it is a question i ask and prematurarely answer my self semi reguarly in the Delish test kitchen.
12 cooked lasagna noodles
2 c ricotta
2 tbsp Chopped flat leaf parsley
1 tbsp virgin olive oil
crushed red pepper flakes
1 Onion finely chopped
1/3 c of vodka
Fresh ground black pepper
10 oz frozen chopped spinach defrosted and drained
1/2 c heavy cream
Pinch crushed red pepper flakes
2 garlic cloves minced
1 28 oz can crushed tomatoes
- Make the Sauce, heat the olive oil in medium saucepan over medium heat. Add oions and saute until soft. Stir in the garlic and cook it until fragrant. Add the tomatoes and vodka and simmer for at least 5 minutes to let the alcohol cook off. Stir in the red pepper flakes and season it with salt and pepper. Stir heavy cream and remove the heat.
- Grease large skiller with cooking spray or oilive oil and place the skillet over the burner on the stove top.
- Asseble the Lasagna, Spoon some thin layer of sauce into the skiller for the bottom layer. Add four lasagna noodles, cutting the noodles to fit the bottom of the pan if necessary. Sprinkle half of spinach and 1/2 cup of mozzarella. Pour another thin layer of sauce on top and repeat layering process. For the final and last layer, lay down 4 more lasagna noodles, spread another layer of sauce on the top and sprinkle the remaining mozzarella.
- Cover the skillet with large lid. Cook in medium low until cheese is melted at least 15 minutes. Uncover the pan and cook for about 5-10 minutes more.
- Turn off the heat and let lasagna rest in pan for at least 5 minutes before slicing. Garnish it with some parsley and serve warm.