Ranch and bacon go together like jelly and peanut butter. We love the 2 togerther, if you have not noticed. These day, most especially during football season.
1 c shredded Cheddar
4 slices of bacon
Ranch dressing for serving
3 russet potatoes
2 tablespoon olive oil
1/4 c finely chopped chives
1 tablespoon ranch seasoning
Fresh Ground black pepper
• Pre heat the oven to 375 degrees F.
• Slice each potatoes in half, then cut the potatoes halves into wedges, Add to baking sheet and top it with olive oil, ranch seasoning, and season it with some salt and pepper. Toss until its fully coted, then flip the skin down.
• Top with some cheese and bake it until deeply golden and crispy for about 25-30 minutes.
• Meanwhile, fry the bacons over medium heat until it is crispy. Drain the slices on paper towels then crumble it.
• Garnish the warm wedges with bacon and chives, and serve it with ranch dressing for drippings.