The Sanderson sisters have waited three hundred years for a virgin to light the Black candle, and for many Hocus Pocus Fans, it feels like we been waiting about for too long for a sequel to the 1993 classic. The movie is about 3 kids who accidentally free a trio witches, has become a Halloween classic wathched and rewatched year after year.
• 1 container of black cookie frosting
• 12 graham crackers halved
• 3 c semi sweet cholate chips
• marshmallow fluff
• 3 tbsp coconut oil
- Spread the marshmallow fluff in half of the graham. Put a popsicle stick halfway on the fluff, its stick out from the graham cracker like a handle. Top it with other graham cracker. Place them in a parchment lined baking sheet and leave it in the freezer while you make a chocolate sauce.
- Set a double boiler, fill a medium sized sauce pan with about 1 water, then top it with a glass bowl. Make sure the bowl does not touch the water. Put the chocolate chips in a bowl, stirring it until its melted, then stir in the coconut oil. Dip the graham crackers sandwiches in the chocolate, cover them completely. You many also need to use a butter knife or a silicone spatula to make sure that the sides are coated. Stick 1 candy eye on each book, on the far right side about a halfway down to the graham cracker. Place them back into the baking sheet and refrigirate for about 15 minutes, or until the chocolate is hardened.
- Use a black cookie frosting to draw a circle around the eye, 2 semicircles on the outer corners of the graham cracker book and stiches on the chocolate covered graham crackers.
- Refrigirate it until set, about 15 minutes. Keep them until just before serving.