• Chocolate chip syrup for serving
• Vanilla ice cream for serving
• Pinch of flaky sea salt to finish
• Caramel sauce warmed for serving
• 1 large egg
• 1/2 c unsalted butter at room temperature
• 1 tsp of vanilla extract
• 1 3/4 c all puropose flour
• 1/2 c granulated sugar
• 1 c semi sweet chocolate chips, plus more for sprikling
• 3/4 c paccked light brown sugar
• 3/4 tbsp baking soda
• 1/2 tsp kosher salt
1. Pre heat the oven to 350 degress F, Grease a 10 cast iron skillet with cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl, sugar and cream butter with a hand mixer until fluffy and light. Beat the vanilla and egg. Add baking soda, salt, and flour. Mix it until combined. Fold in chocolate chips.
3. Spread the doug into the skillet in an even layer. Top it with more chocolate chips and sprinkle with flaky sea salt. Bake it about 15-20 minutes.
4. Server warm with caramel sauce, chocolate syrups and ice cream.