1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
1 lb brussel sprouts ends trimmed and halved
10 whole peeled garlic cloves ends trimmed
Fresh black pepper
1/4 c plus 3 tablespoon extra virgin oil
1 tablespoon fresh copped rosemary
2 tablespoon fresh grated parmesan for serving
4 bone in skin on chicken thighs
1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves
- Pre heat the oven to 425 degress. In a large bowl whisk together the balsamic, thyme, rosemary, olive oil, and season it with salt and pepper. Add the chicken thighs and toss to coat it.
- Heat a large oven sake skillet over a medium high heat. Add 1 tbsp olive oil and sear it the chicken thigh skin side down until its crispy, 2-4 minutes per side. Transfer the chicken into the plate. Wipe out the skillet, if desired.
- To a skillet add the remaining 2 tbsp olive oil. Add the whole garlic cloves and brussels, season it with salt and pepper. Cook it over a medium heat until its fragrant and golden.
- Return the chicken to the skiller and nestle in brussels sprout. Bake it until the chicken is cooked through and brussel are tender, atleast 15 minutes.
- Garnish it with Parmesa and serve.