• 1/4 c fresh chopped cilantro
• 2 package ramen noodles, seasoning packets discard
• lime wedges for serving plus juice of 1 lime
• 1 tablespoon of extra virgin oil
• 1/2 c thin sliced green onions
• kosher salt
• black pepper
• 2 bell pepper chopped
• 4 c low sodium chicken broth
• 2 large carrots peeled and chopped
• 2 c shredded rotisserie chicken
• 3 garlic cloves minced
- In a large soup pot, heat the oil. Add garlic, bell peppers, green onions and carrots and season it with salt and pepper. Cook until its soft about 6-8 minutes.
- Add the chicken broth and bring it to simmer. Add the ramen noodles and cook until its tender, at least 2-3 minutes, then strin in the chicken, lime juice, and cilantro. Simmer it until heated through.
- Serve it with lime.