- 3 tbsp brown sugar
- 3 tbsp bourbon
- 2 tbsp low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tbsp grated peeled fresh ginger
- 1 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 4 (6-ounce) skinless salmon fillets
- Cooking spray
- ¼ cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds, toasted
How to prepare “Bourbon-Glazed Salmon”.
- Combine first 7 ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag. Add fish to bag; seal. Marinate in refrigerator 1 ½ hours, turning occasionally.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray.
- Add fish and marinade to pan; cook fish 4 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork or until desired degree of doneness. Place 1 fillet on each of 4 plates; drizzle each serving with about 2 teaspoons sauce.
- Sprinkle each serving with 1 tbsp green onions and 3/4 tsp sesame seeds.