- 1/3 c dill pickle chips
- 1 to 2 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 egg beaten with 1 tablespoon wate, for egg wash
- Fresh black pepper
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 lb ground beef
- Sesame seeds, untoasted for garnish
- 1 to 2 tablespoon ketchup
- 6 slices of cheddar cheese halved
- 2 (8oz) tubes Crescnent rolls
- kosher salt
- Pre heat the oven to 375 degress F
- Meanwhile heat the oil in a large skillet over a medium heat. Add the onion and sauté it until soft, at least 4 to 5 minutes. Add the ground beef breaking the meat up with wooden spoon. Season it with salt and pepper and cook until browned all over, cooked through, another 4 to 5 minutes. Turn off the heat and drain the fat. Return in skillet over a low heat and check for seasonings, adding more salt and pepper. Add mustard and ketchup and stir until its evenly combined. Turn off the heat.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Un-roll the crescent rolls, seperating each triangle. Arrange in a sun burst pattern, with a pointy end of triangles facing outward, the base of triangles should be overlap.
- Spread the ground beef mixture over triangle bases, forming ring. Top it with cheddar slices then with some pickle chips.
- Fold the triangle tips over filling, there will be gap where cheese and meat peeks out between the crescent rools. Brush the top of the dough with some egg wash.
- Bake it until the dough is golden and the cheese is melted. at least 15 to 20 minutes.