- Sandwich Bread – White/brown – 4 slices
- Carrot – 2 tbsp grated
- Beetroot – 2 tbsp grated
- Capsicum – 2 tbsp finely chopped
- Butter – as required
- Cheese Slice – 1
- Salt – as required
- Pepper – as required
How to prepare
- Heat a little butter in a pan and saute the grated carrots for a few seconds. Add salt and pepper. Keep it aside.
- In the same pan, heat some more butter and saute the grated beetroots and capsicums separately. Add needed pepper and salt to it. Keep aside.
- Trim the brown edges of the bread and apply butter on one side of all the 4 bread slices.
- Take 1 bread slice with buttered side facing up, place 2-3 tsp of grated carrots and close it with the 2nd slice with buttered side facing up.
- On the top of the butter, place grated beetroot.
- Top it with the 3rd slice of bread with butter side facing up.
- On the top of it, place sauteed capsicum and a layer of cheese slice.
- Then close it with the 4th slice with buttered side facing down.
- Cut it diagonally and enjoy it with tomato ketchup.