- 1/2 of an 8-ounce package reduced-fat cream cheese (Neufchatel), softened
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 of a 7-ounce jar marshmallow creme
- 12 soft chocolate cookies or your favorite soft cookies
How to prepare
- For filling, in a medium mixing bowl beat cream cheese and butter with an electric mixer on medium to high speed until smooth and fluffy. Fold in marshmallow creme.
- Spread filling on bottoms of half of the cookies.
- Top with the remaining cookies, bottom sides down.
- For firmer filling, wrap and chill about 2 hours before serving.