These restaurant is always been full of people. Customers were enjoying their meal and a cup of tea, when suddenly a snake came out of nowhere. The Customers panicked and obviously surprised by the incident.
Many of the customers immediately took action and tried getting the snake out of the ceiling. They are shocked to discover how the big the snake. It managed to squeeze it self in the tubes before finding the opening in the ceiling. The customers screaming in the video as the firefighters arrive to resolve the incident. According to the initial reports, the snake is believed to be a python. It could be dangerous if it was not removed from the area.